</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 06, 2006

I'll write for you every chance I get.
You've stolen my heart long ago.

I think I did fairly okay for both of my papers today. Hurray! Sometimes, stress works! I am preparing for a battle for the next few days. Bless me many many (:

On the way home today, thoughts run through my mind. Friendships, I have some wonderful ones; I have lost some and have drifted away from some. And the most awful thing is to put a stop to my friendships with people was not within my control and it was not something I wanted the way to be. I have always cherished friendship because many a times, when people say they do not need friends, it's absolute bullshit. Even if you do not like being with a hoard of people whom you call them friends, you would always want a special friend to share that private with you. No worries, I still love my group of friends.

I don't know why I rather ramble on my fragmented thoughts away then actually write a proper paragraph about it. It's like a useless piece of emotional scribblings on a paper with issues like friendship, death, relationships, family, love and whatnot. It's formal issue, yet to delicate to be discussed about in public spaces like this. People do get offended by what others discussed about in their journals. So, no such thing as freedom of speech. Get over it. Characters can change drastically overnight. Just a thought. Too much to pen everything down.

After few hours of battling with my notes, I think I've been rather productive. At least I managed to complete the syllabus except for some "Oh-the-killer-topic" which I've not been able to master it. Chemistry ; A very pleasant word to see but not so pleasant to study.

It's 11.25 now. There goes, mommy and her logic about sleeping early around 9 and doing well in papers the next morning. I agree about sleeping early but it definitely doesn't assure me that I will do well. 11.30pm, time for bed. Goodnight world.

you're around (:

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing